INDICTMENT ISSUED FOR ILLICIT TRAFFICKING IN NARCOTIC DRUGS20.06.2012. 15:11
Prosecutor of the Special Department for Organized Crime, Economic Crime and Corruption within the Prosecutor's Office of BiH issued an indictment against the following persons:
- K.G. (1969), residing in Podgorica, Republic of Montenegro, Montenegrin citizen, currently in custody,
- A.A. (1982), residing in Podgorica, Republic of Montenegro, Montenegrin citizen, currently in custody,
- K.D. (1976), residing in Foča, a citizen of BiH,
- J.M. (1964), residing in Pljevlja, Republic of Montenegro, Montenegrin citizen, currently in custody, and
- K.D. (1979), residing in Foča, with prior convictions, citizen of BiH.
The accused are charged to have, as group of people organized for illicit international sales, performed Illicit trafficking of Marijuana "Skunk", by which they have committed the criminal offense of Illicit Trafficking in Narcotic Drugs under Article 195, Paragraph 2, in conjunction with Paragraph 1 of the Criminal Code of BiH.
The indictment was forwarded to the Court of BiH for confirmation.
Dear Media Representatives, when transmitting news please bear in mind that persons referred to in the news and information of the BiH Prosecutor's Office, have the status of a suspect or an accused person. Let us remind you of the principle of presumption of innocence, which defines that no person shall be considered guilty until his/her guilt has been established by a final verdict.