ONE OF THE MOST EXTENSIVE INDICTMENTS ISSUED FOR ORGANIZED CRIME, SMUGGLING OF SEVERAL TENS OF KILOGRAMS OF NARCOTIC DRUGS AND FOR MONEY LAUNDERING28.01.2014. 15:00
The accused persons are charged with smuggling of several tens of kilograms of the Skunk Marijuana, Heroin and Cocaine narcotic drugs, on several occasions, from the territories of Albania and Montenegro to Bosnia and Herzegovina and further towards the territory of the Republic of Croatia, in the period from 2010 to 2013, while acting as an organized criminal group that was formed for the purpose of international smuggling of large quantities of narcotic drugs.
This Indictment is a result of a joint work of the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH, Republika Srpska Ministry of the Interior, SIPA, Border Police of BiH and Sarajevo Canton Ministry of the Interior in a joint parallel investigation with police and judicial agencies of Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia and Albania. Other members of the international criminal group are being prosecuted in Montenegro and Croatia.
According to the collected evidence and results of investigation, on several occasions, these accused persons smuggled between five (5) and fifteen (15) kilograms of Marijuana Skunk narcotic drug and several hundred grams of Heroin and Cocaine narcotic drugs.
By the commission of these criminal offenses, an unlawful property gain was acquired amounting to several hundred thousand KM, which some of the accused persons invested in the purchase of expensive cars and other valuables and thus they were placing illegally acquired money into financial operations, whereby they committed the criminal offense of Money Laundering.
As part of the procedure, confiscation of illegal property gain in large amounts will be requested.
Such an extensive Indictment encompasses nineteen (19) accused persons from the territories of Bileća, Trebinje, Ljubuški, Banjaluka and Sarajevo, more than 500 pieces of evidentiary material were enclosed with the Indictment and testimony of more than a hundred Prosecution witnesses was proposed.
The Indictment was issued against the following persons:
1. Aleksandar Ivković, born on 28 April 1985 in Bileća,
2. Zoran Tubić, born on 28 January 1981 in Trebinje,
3. Ajlin Ahmić, born on 22 October 1984 in Dubrovnik,
4. Bojan Ćalasan, born on 24 July 1986 in Dubrovnik,
5. Igor Milutinović, born on 28 June 1982 in Trebinje,
6. Borislav Bajić, born on 08 February 1965 in Bosansko Grahovo,
7. Aleksandar Šutović, born on 16 May 1986 in Bileća,
8. Zoran Pilatić, born on 19 July 1991 in Čapljina,
9. Nikola Pilatić, born on 01 January 1964 in Ljubuški,
10. Dražen Primorac, born on 26 July 1987 in Mostar,
11. Novica Trklja, born on 16 January 1975 in Trebinje,
12. Vladimir Grubačić, born on 28 December 1981 in Bileća,
13. Miljan Kuljić, born on 12 April 1974 in Trebinje,
14. Draženko Ivković, born on 08 September 1983 in Trebinje,
15. Dragan Gačić, born on 14 December 1980 in Stolac,
16. Vukašin Dželetović, born on 26 May 1976 in Bileća,
17. Dejan Vučinić, born on 21 January 1989 in Bileća,
18. Ranko Koprivica, born on 01 October 1987 in Trebinje,
19. Vladimir Antović, born on 30 November 1974 in Nikšić.
By issuing this Indictment, a clear message is sent to the public and citizens that Bosnia and Herzegovina has strong prosecutorial and police capacities which are well-equipped to fight the most severe forms of organized crime, and that international and regional cooperation of judicial and police institutions is a key to combating international forms of crime.
The Indictment and its extensive evidentiary material were forwarded to the Court of BiH.
Dear Media Representatives, when transmitting news please bear in mind that persons referred to in the news and information of the BiH Prosecutor's Office, have the status of a suspect or an accused person. Let us remind you of the principle of presumption of innocence, which defines that no person shall be considered guilty until his/her guilt has been established by a final verdict.