OtherHow to navigate through this web site (Site Map)
This web site was created by the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH in the intent to simplify and systematize access to information for the public. The site has informative role only.
Here you will find instructions as to how to navigate through the website and use the data and information made available. Access to information provided is allowed in four navigating levels. One level is horizontal and other three vertical.
The basic or the "main" (horizontal) menu is at the top of the web page and is black. Bellow the "main" menu you will find areas that are streamlined. The next navigation levels are vertical, with light gray background. We shall explain each of the menu categories individually.
Documents on the web page are in html and/or .doc. and .pdf. format. Doc and pdf formats are formed to allow download. To download .pdf format you will require acrobat reader 7.0. and for .doc Microsoft Word or some other text format. Recommended screen resolution is 1024x768.
Homepage offers the possibility to select between languages and alphabets, the information is provided in 4 languages: Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian and English. It consists of eleven information categories at horizontal level and 5 information categories at vertical level that are further sorted into three columns.
Category "News" includes updated information related to regular daily activities of the Prosecutor’s Office. This information refers to activities that have already taken place or are in progress, and an archive of all published news is available.
Category "Cases, Indictments, Verdicts" contains documents/information on completed and ongoing cases of the BiH Prosecutor’s Office as well as confirmed indictments and rendered verdicts (.pdf format) all sorted per departments.
"Gallery" contains a list of all important events (conferences, seminars, meetings) along with photographs which may be viewed or downloaded.
"Contacts" contains basic information for possible contacts with the Prosecutor’s Office, as well as information related to visitors, required addresses, telephone numbers etc.
Horizontal menu bar consists of the following categories:
About (the Prosecutor’s Office)
In this category you may view the note of the Chief Prosecutor as well as basic information about the BiH Prosecutor’s Office:
- "The Chief Prosecutor addresses the public" offers the opportunity to read the greetings and the expressed desire for a better communication of the Chief Prosecutor as well as plans and priorities for the upcoming period.
- "Address of the first Chief Prosecutor" offers the opportunity to read the statement of the fist Chief Prosecutor Mr. Marinko Jurčević.
- "History" contains information about the adoption of the Law on Prosecutor’s Office of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the formation of the Prosecutor‘s Office as well as information on organization of departments in the previous period.
- "Jurisdictions" contains concrete information about the jurisdiction of the Prosecutor’s Office of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- "Code of Prosecutorial Ethics" contains text on basic standards of prosecutorial ethics in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Category "Departments" contains basic information about the performance of each individual department, the types of cases it is engaged with, its organizational structure etc. The category is divided as following :
- Department I (Special Department for War Crimes)
- Department II (Special Department for Organized Crime, Economic Crime and Corruption)
- Department III (Department for Mutual Legal Assistance, Terrorism and other criminal offenses under the jurisdiction of the BiH Prosecutor’s Office)
- The Prosecution Support Section (PSS – The Registry)
- Administration of the Prosecutor’s Office
- Library (information about the joint library of the Prosecutor’s Office and the Court of BiH)
Here you can view basic information about the formation and function of the established task forces fighting human trafficking and organized illegal immigration; fighting terrorism and strengthening capacities to fight terrorism. The category consists of two groups:
- Task force for fight against trafficking in human beings and organized illegal immigration
- Task force for fight against terrorism and for strengthening of capacities to fight terrorism.
This category contains general information on Public Relations Department i.e. information that facilitates communication for both the press and the citizens; provides an overview of available information out of the domain of the BiH Prosecutor’s Office; Issues of interest for the citizens to allow them to learn more of the Prosecutor’s Office Performance , as well as photo gallery of important events and the photos of the exterior and interior of the BiH Prosecutor’s Office premises. The category contains:
- General information
- Access to information guide
- Request for an interview
- Request for access to information
- Photo gallery (Full sets of photos from events relevant for the BiH Prosecutor’s Office performance)
- Photos of the Office premises exterior/interior
This category contains memorandums and agreements of the BiH Prosecutor’s Office with other institutions at international, regional and national level; cooperation with ICTY as well as cooperation with domestic institutions. Detailed information is available in each individual group, and in the following order:
- Cooperation of the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH on international, regional and national level
- Cooperation with domestic institutions
- Cooperation with Prosecutor’s Offices from South-East Europe/Western Balkans
- Cooperation with International Criminal Tribunal for former Yugoslavia.
This category contains all BiH legislation relevant for the functioning of the BiH Prosecutor’s Office, all these may be viewed or downloaded in PDF form and in the following order:
- Law on the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH
- Law on the Court of BiH
- Criminal Code
- Civil Law
- Federation BiH Laws
- RS Laws
- Brčko District Laws
- Other laws
Category "Prosecutors" contains a list of all Prosecutors of the BiH Prosecutor’s Office and information on their appointments to different Departments. The groups are defined as follows:
- Chief Prosecutor (Short CV and a photograph)
- Prosecutors of Department I (Special Department for War Crimes)
- Prosecutors of Department II (Special Department for Organized Crime, Economic Crime and Corruption)
- Prosecutors of Department III (Department for Mutual Legal Assistance, Terrorism and other criminal offences under the jurisdiction of the Prosecutor’s Office of BiH)
Category "Documents" contains expert papers drafted by the Prosecutors and Legal Officers, documents from seminars and trainings, Performance Reports of the BiH Prosecutor’s Office. All documents are in PDF form.
The groups are defined as follows:
- Expert papers drafted by the BiH Prosecutors
- Seminars and Conferences
Category "Vacancies" contains information on published adverts on vacancies within the BiH Prosecutor’s Office, which are identical to the adverts published in the newspapers.
Here you can find useful links with addresses and basic information of State Institutions in BiH, links to Prosecutor’s Offices in Bosnia and Herzegovina as well as neighboring countries.
Here you can view tenders published by the BiH Prosecutor’s Office.
All documents provided herein are for information only and are not to be considered as official records of the Prosecutor's Office of BH.
INDICTMENT ISSUED AGAINST TWO PERSONS FOR SMUGGLING OF GOODS
TWO INDICTMENTS ISSUED FOR TAX EVASION AND CUSTOMS FRAUD
EXHUMATION OF BODIES OF VICTIMS FROM THE PAST WAR ONGOING IN KONJIC
ADDRESS OF THE PROSECUTOR'S
OFFICE OF BIH
Kraljice Jelene 88
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Phone: +387 (0) 33 707 100
Fax: +387 (0) 33 707 463
The Press Office:
Phone: +387 (0) 33 707 201
+387 (0) 33 707 478
Fax: +387 (0) 33 707 463
Mobile: +387 (0) 61 483 339